Driving Directions to Taos Ski Valley
• Take I-25 North about 70 miles to Santa Fe.
• Right before reaching Santa Fe: Take 599 N (Relief Route).
• Follow 599 N to Espanola/Taos exit.
• Watch for: Route 68 at Pojoaque.
• Route 68 becomes Route 64 in Taos.
• Approximate nonstop driving time from Albuquerque to Taos is 2.5 to 3 hours.
Taos to Taos Ski Valley:
• Follow Route 64 N through the Taos commercial district and historic town center.
• Continue north on 64 to the traffic light approximately 4 miles north of town, at junction of 64 / 522 / 150.
• Turn right on 150 N to Arroyo Seco / Valdez / Taos Ski Valley.
• Follow 150 through Arroyo Seco, past Valdez valley and into National Forest towards Taos Ski Valley.
• Taos Ski Valley is 22 miles from Taos Plaza and 10 miles from Arroyo Seco.
BUY YOUR GROCERIES in Taos before driving all the way up to Taos Ski Valley! Albertson’s and Smith’s are located on Route 64 N on the left as you drive through the Taos commercial district, and are open until 10 pm. Cid’s is located on 64 North just after you leave the historic district on the right, and is open until 7 pm.